Join us and be part of our family
Our team is filled with motivated, enthusiastic and inspired individuals from all walks of life and we want you to join us and be part of our family!
There are so many ways you can get involved, whether you want to organise an event, assist the team in doing so or even do something more behind the scenes – no job is too little or too big! We have something for everyone.
Volunteer with us now and become
part of our family
Our volunteers contribute a great amount of effort for Al Isharah and we value each and every one of them. These are just some examples of what you do for us:
- Fresh mind, fresh insight: Your level of energy and enthusiasm contributes bringing new ideas, perspective and ways to improve things
- Public promotion: You act as ambassadors for Al Isharah’s mission, values and causes
- Crucial support: You provide practical support to Islamic Relief, helping us to reach new donors and supporters, as well as increasing the impact of our presence within local communities
- Changes in culture: You help create a culture of giving, showing the importance of donating time (not only money) to serve worthwhile causes
The time and dedication you put in for Al Isharah allows us to help provide services for the deaf and volunteering with us has its many personal benefits, such as:
- Personal development: You’ll develop a range of key personal and professional skills to develop your continued professional development, which looks great on your CV
- Satisfaction: You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with a cause you are passionate about and also knowing you’ve helped transform people’s lives
- Innovation and challenge: You’ll be able to try something new and different and really be able to challenge yourself. Also, you’ll be heard – if you have an idea, we’re all ears and will help guide and support you through it
- Recognition: You’ll gain recognition for all of your hard work and possibility of winning awards
The hard work and commitment given to us by you is deeply appreciated at Al Isharah, hence why we reciprocate that and commit to investing in our selfless volunteers by:
- Offering valuable opportunities to expand your skill set and on personal portfolios
- Provide a chance to experience new things
- Where possible, involve volunteers in all aspects of our work from leading fundraising events to bringing marketing ideas to life, etc.
- Recognising volunteer achievements
- We will also aim to provide constructive feedback to gain insights into how our volunteers feel and ways in which we can improve. This will help us to guide and shape our volunteer initiatives and broaden our Al Isharah family further