Events Impact: All our events have proven to be nothing short of spectacular and our signature DEAF RUN last year attracted 400 participant runners and approximately 4000-5000 spectators throughout the day who took part in the numerous fun inflatable challenges.
Community Cohesion: The Deaf Run acts as a platform to improve co-ordination of existing provisions and raising awareness of the different institutes, businesses and charities across the UK for the benefit of Deaf & Hearing communities.
STALLS Benefits: We offer a cost effective promotional opportunity for businesses and organizations of all sizes with exposure through dynamic mediums. Reach out to a diverse audience and open your doors to a niche Deaf consumer base, increase product awareness and visibility whilst building new and deeper community networks.
Some of benefits that Deaf Run can bring to the businesses and organizations are as follows:
– Targeted marketing to a large audience: reach your targeted customers or service users.
– Awareness in a diverse atmosphere: creating a public awareness of your products and services.
– Create Image through community initiative: enhancing your public image by participating and sponsoring a community project such as this
What is included?
- Full outdoor market stall setup
- 6ft x 3ft space (with option of having wooden table top or not)+
- 1 chairs will be provided with each stall space.
- Stalls will look like the following image below.
- The price for each stall to help us cover the cost